Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nintendo Wii

I have been seeing people asking some crazy prices for these things lately. I have been seeing people asking six to eight hundred dollars for these things. I don't know if people actually are paying that much, but I've seen them going on ebay for over four hundred. I don't know why people would pay so much when they aren't nearly that expensive.

Granted, there is a shortage, and people want to get one before Christmas, but they are paying some ridiculous prices. It really doesn't seem to be as bad as when people were paying over a thousand dollars for xbox 360s though.

I played the Wii for the first time on Thanksgiving, and it is the best gaming system I have ever played easily, but i still wouldn't pay over retail for it. I'm not going to buy one since I am a poor college student without a TV. It is only really good for multi player anyways I think.

No comments: